OSSGA Office, Mississauga, ON
OSSGA Office, Mississauga
Holiday Inn Sudbury Hotel
Lafarge Dundas, Only 12 spots available
Welcome to the OSSGA Job Bank/Classifieds Section. All OSSGA member companies and their volunteers are invited to post opportunities in the stone, sand and gravel industry, or openings with Associate member companies.
Detailed job openings/classifieds are posted for 45-days, or until the expiry date has passed. Members can access the website, 24/7, to review opportunities.
For more information, contact Richard Hillier, Manager, Communications, at (905) 507-0711 ext. 206.
Outside Sales Representative
Luff Industries Ltd. – Orillia Branch Ontario
Luff Industries Ltd. has been manufacturing quality conveyor components, including idlers with patented polymer endcaps and pulleys with an industry-leading rim thickness, to an international market for over 38 years.
Luff provides fast delivery with an industry-leading manufacturing time. Recognized for innovative products, quick turn-around times and industry-leading warranty, Luff conveyor components can be found in a variety of heavy industrial material handling applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represents the company for the sale conveyor components to customers in a defined sales area and within the GTA .
- Must keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all components potentially saleable by the company.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity and competitive products.
- Maintain, as directed by the Territory Manager, current and complete Sales Management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
- Maintain company vehicle and other equipment (e.g. computer) as assigned.
- With assistance as assigned, conduct field surveys along with lunch and learn demonstrations.
- Update customer profiles weekly and monthly within the territory plans for effective customer management
- Have a good working knowledge of crushers, screens and conveying equipment along with a bearing back ground would be an asset.
- Work in conjunction with Territory Manager, responsible for follow-up and expediting of completed work orders.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship and proactively service the needs of an assigned listing of accounts.
- Develop and implement an “account by account” strategic plan designed to achieve the sales marketing and financial objectives for each customer and for the assigned trade area.
- Provide customers with quotes, new products, current offerings and purchasing options on conveyor components.
- Provide exceptional communication, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven and adaptable to changing priorities
- 3-5 years in a related industry
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be willing and able to travel as required across a designated territory
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver's Abstract.
Health and Safety
- It is our expectation that all Luff Industries Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner
- Abide by all Luff Industries safety policies
- Report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures.
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Luff Industries Ltd.
Ontario,Quebec and Atlantic Regional Manager
229 Forest Plain Road R.R # 1
Dufferin Aggregates: Technical Service Representative – Milton, ON
CRH Canada is one of Canada's largest vertically integrated building materials and construction companies. With 3,500 employees, CRH Canada manufactures cement, aggregates and ready-mix concrete and provides construction services to Canada's largest infrastructure projects. It has a portfolio of brands, including Dufferin in Ontario and Western Canada and Demix in Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
We are a member of CRH plc, a global building materials company with a strong track record of performance and a clear commitment to safety and ethical business practices. CRH’s family of businesses generated nearly EUR19 billion in sales in 2014, with a balanced product portfolio serving the full spectrum of the building materials industry. The company employs more than 90,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
- Testing of aggregate materials
- Maintaining daily records of all test data
- Trouble shooting various customer complaints and job site issues
- Daily communication with operations department
- General aggregate laboratory duties
- Follow all necessary health & safety directives in accordance with legislative and CRH requirements
- Assist Managers & Supervisors, may be assigned to other work as required
- Diploma or Degree in Civil, Construction, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering Technology preferred.
- Field/Lab environment
- Travel to plants and job sites
- Physical demands
- Safety oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the geographic area you are applying for and ability to read and understand maps, an asset
- Flexibility to work overtime, nights and weekends
- Computer knowledge
- Team oriented, willing to help out in all areas of the department
- Customer-focused mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have valid G driver’s license
Why work for us?
- With parent companies in Concord, the US and Ireland, your growth potential is limitless!
- Work with a team of dedicated professionals who are there to support your professional growth!
- Flexible benefits plans, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, annual bonuses and merit based increases ensure that your hard work and dedication will be rewarded!
To apply, click here.
Parts & Service Manager
Haver & Boecker Canada
St. Catharines, Ontario
You are a strong leader. You understand the urgency to solve customer issues quickly and efficiently. You have a strong technical background as it relates to mechanical engineering and industrial equipment. You are able to work with multiple groups at a time including your internal team, external customers, and the sales department.
This newly created position will allow you be part of the improvement of policies and procedures as well the development of the team. The department is growing quickly and requires an individual with both technical skill and sales ability, as well as a focus on customer service and strong management.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive parts and service sales through sales representatives, dealers, end-users, and other sales channels.
- Leading all employees in the department to the achievement of the business goals.
- Understand and manage aftermarket sales and service for Haver & Boecker's processing, packing, and filling technologies.
- Manage warranty procedures including claims, disputes, and negotiations.
- Develop and implement rebuild/retrofit programs as well as parts and service contracts with key customers.
- Define and drive internal success metrics including profitability, billable hours, quotation procedures, etc.
- Generate LEAN ideas to improve products and processes.
- Manage vibration analysis reporting.
- Onsite visits to customers throughout the Americas as required.
- Adherence to all company health and safety policies.
- 3+ years in parts and service management
- Strong commercial background
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of financial analysis and financial statements
- Strong negotiation skills
- Post-secondary education (Engineering or Technical degree preferred) and/or 7 years equivalent work experience.
Haver & Boecker Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Haver & Boecker Canada will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If selected to participate, please inform of the nature of any accommodations(s) that you may require.
Please include salary expectations with your resume.
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com