Thursday, June 8, 2023 OSSGA Common Core Training - ONLINE
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 OSSGA Rehabilitation Presentations, Dinner and Tour
Four Points Sheraton Cambridge
Thursday, June 22, 2023 OSSGA Quality Control Training - IN PERSON
Friday, June 23, 2023 OSSGA Quality Control Training - IN PERSON - Ottawa
Tomlinson Group of Companies
Thursday, July 6, 2023 OSSGA Golf Tournament
Cardinal Golf Club
Monday, October 2, 2023 OSSGA Generic First Line Supervisor Training - IN PERSON
OSSGA Member Obligations and Expectations
OSSGA endeavours to promote high standards of ethical conduct amongst its members. Members are expected to adhere to the highest standards of conduct.
To the Government, Customers, Clients, Employees, Public and Community at Large
- To provide products/services in a manner that meets all applicable legal and ethical obligations, including the acts, regulations, bylaws, rules and customs of the municipality, region, and province in which they function, work, or conduct business.
- To observe and foster the highest standard of safety and working conditions for employees, contractors and others.
- To extend public knowledge and understanding of the aggregate industry and to promote the wise management of aggregate resources for the people and the province of Ontario.
To the Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- Members will abide by the bylaws, policies, rules, requirements and procedures of the OSSGA, and will not knowingly engage or assist in any activities intended to compromise the integrity, reputation, property and/or legal right of the OSSGA.
- Members will accurately, completely and truthfully represent mandatory (e.g. dues) and voluntary (e.g. Benchmark price survey) information to the OSSGA.
- Members will cooperate with the OSSGA concerning the review of possible Code of Conduct violations, completely, consistent with applicable policies and requirements.